lunes, 14 de mayo de 2007

DOMINGO CON LA FAMILIA , AL PILATUS.

Essence of Switzerland ... the perpetual snow on Mt. Pilatus !!



A day excursion with the family to mount Pilatus. It was an exceptional experience. We enjoy fabulous views and we had a lot of fun together...i really miss those days...


That snow had a lot of powers because that day i forgot about all my "problems"...it was the time when my dreams came true...because i was in my world...i was jumping in ThE FaNtAsY!!!:D :D :D =)))



With Michaela :D
This was our vehicle that day on the mountain...the sleigh...i fell down only...5 times...:D...it didn´t hurt!! :D....well...just a little :P
me...in my world.

No hay comentarios:

ELS ALUMNES SUÏSSOS A CASTELLÓ

De la visita dels nostres amics suïssos . Maja ens ha enviat un PW resum de l'activitat. Agraim públicament el esforç realitzat . Si est...